Thursday

GameCopy Pro Review On How to Burn Xbox 360 Games

Learning How to Burn Xbox 360 Games with CopyThatGame allows perfect disc image clone for video games. Sound and video maintain same original quality. Bring over all original game features. Supports CD, DVD, Video games. And includes 99 percent media drives.

Basically when I was looking for a program that could allow me to burn Xbox 360 games I stumbled upon game copy pro and found it was also useful for other console platforms such as Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii so I found it to be a good bargain since I owned all new gen consoles.



When you burn Xbox 360 games with this program it will allow you to play on your Xbox 360 just as any other game. The best part is also you can play Online with NO problems what so ever. Xbox live plus free copy of a burned video game equals love.

Check out CopyThatGame and start learning how to burn Xbox 360 games all day long.

No comments: