Wednesday

Learn How to Burn Xbox 360 Games

If you want to learn How to Burn Xbox 360 Games then read my review first. When I stumbled upon this site I found that I could actually make copies of my Xbox 360 games and play them on my console. Sounds complicated? Not really, its actually pretty easy.

What you need is a decent computer, nothing crazy fast, but also nothing crazy slow. Some blank DVD's to burn your video games on. And a soft modded Xbox 360, heck this might even work on a regular non-modded Xbox 360. Download this software for your computer
Burn Xbox 360 games with Copy That Game


The site is completely legal and secure. It is free of spyware and adware. If your one of those gamers that likes to get torrents and such then this program is a must. You can back up your old video games or even burn video games from downloads. And yes you can even still play on Xbox live without getting banned. Check out this site once again its completely legit and safe.
Copy That Game

No comments: